A garage door that won’t open or close properly is a security and safety risk. That is why it is imperative to have the problem looked at as soon as possible.
Some of the common causes for your garage door not opening or closing at all or the way that it is supposed to include:
- Dead transmitter batteries or a transmitter that needs to be repaired or replaced.
- Photo eyes that are dirty or out of alignment.
- The torsion springs are broken.
- The metal tracks’ alignment is off, causing the door to stick.
- The door closes with a bang because of a broken tension spring.
- The disconnect switch rope may have been accidentally pulled, causing the garage door to become stuck.
These are some of the most common reasons why a garage door won’t properly open or close. If at any time your garage door isn’t opening and closing the way that it should be, you need to contact your Twin Cities garage door repair company as soon as possible.
Fast Expert Garage Door Repair
Keep in mind that a garage door that is not opening or closing properly can be a danger. This is why you want to call as soon as possible so the problem is addressed. It is for your safety, the safety of your family, and you will also save money on any further potential damage that could occur as a result of the broken door.
We will replace broken transmitters, openers, tracks, and door springs. We will ensure that your door is working properly and safely before we consider the repair complete.
Contact A Minneapolis & St. Paul Garage Door Repair Company
At AA Garage Doors, we believe in installing exceptional products and providing excellent customer service. We also make sure repairs are done as soon as possible. If your garage door is suddenly not opening or closing properly, we can help you. Call us at 651-702-1420 or complete the contact form to tell us about your problem and to request a free estimate.